Welcome to the Year 2 class page. Our teacher is Miss Gore. Mrs Derrick is our teaching assistant. We hope you enjoy looking at all of our learning below.
Give me 5
The children will be given an opportunity to take part in our 'Go Clubbing' activity on a Friday afternoon as a reward for good behaviour and adherence to our Give Me 5 rules. However, if they fail to follow one of the Give Me 5 rules, they then will not be allowed to attend their club and will be given work to do instead.
A reminder of what your child needs to do to get their 'Go Clubbing' time:
- Be on time every day for school.
- Have the correct school uniform on every day - including full PE kit.
- Show good behaviour at all times- no yellow/red cards
- Have excellent attendance.
- Bring in their completed homework on time including their reading records.
Good luck everyone in achieving your Give Me 5 raffle ticket and having the opportunity to attend your club!
Our amazing classroom in Year 2.
Follow us on Twitter Our Holy Spirit Twitter page