In Spring term we have been looking at materials and what they are used for. Thank you so much to everyone who got involved. The houses were amazing and the children have loved talking about the different materials they have used.
In the autumn term children will be looking at.....
- Identify and name a variety of common garden plants
- Know that plants include deciduous and evergreen trees.
- Identify and describe basic structures of a variety of common plants, including evergreens such as Christmas trees and holly bushes.
- Distinguish between an object and material from which it is made.
- Identify and name a variety of everyday materials, including wood, plastic, glass, metal, water, and rock
- Describe the simple physical properties of a variety of everyday materials.
- Compare and group together a variety of everyday materials on the basis of their simple physical properties