Come and See
In RE this term, we are looking at the topic Family. We will discuss what the word 'family' mean to us and the journey of the church year. Through out our learning journey we will be exploring:
- What does the word ‘family’ mean to you?
- What people do you associate with ‘family’?
- What joys and sorrows do you remember of family life?
We will also be lookin at how Christians idea of family life is found in the Scriptures and that God is the loving parent of the human family and Jesus was born and lived in a human family. ideal.
Our next topic is about BAPTISM/CONFIRMATION – BELONGING. We will begin by exploring the importance of welcome, of feeling comfortable with new situations and belonging to new groups. We will also be discussing:
- What experiences of belonging can you recall in the family, at work or in leisure time?
- Are these good experiences? Are there any difficulties?
- What difference does ‘belonging’ make in your life?